Thursday 21 March 2013

Wrong fuel in your car? We'll have you up & running in no time !


Subject: Very happy customer
Morning gents,
 
I'd never used Manchettes until Sunday just gone when I managed to fill my diesel car with unleaded (whoops), and I wanted to give my feedback on what I felt was a truly superb service.
 
I made the error at 18:20, called your officeat 18:30 and got straight on to Keith who had one of your chaps out to me by 20:00and my car was back on the road by 21:30.
 
Keith's customer service was fantastic, providing a prompt friendly service. He even called me back 20 mins after I booked in to let  me know I wasn't the only one that made that silly mistake after a flurry of calls for the same reason which did make me feel much better about my stupidity and I really appreciated it. Your mobile chap arrived, got straight on and had the car back on the road in no time.
 
Ultimately your prompt service allowed me to shake off the incident with no lasting frustration because you had me back on the road so quickly, meaning it had no affect on my plans, at 18:20 on the Sunday I was confident my meetings in Nottingham they next day would need to be cancelled but they were not allowing me to get on with my work.
 
I can't thank your team enough.
 
Kind regards
Shane