Thursday 25 April 2013

Kawasaki 650 bike recovery Cambridgeshire by Manchetts recovery



Last Friday, 19th April, I was unfortunate enough to have to call the AA when my bike packed up, just after leaving the A14.  This call was passed to Manchetts recovery main contrator in the area for the AA.

Within 20 minutes of my original call, someone contacted me to explain there would be a delay as Manchetts wanted to send a vehicle suitable to recover a bike. The timescale given was an hour and half.

Manchetts  recovery 'man' arrived well within this time and was very helpful.  The bike had suffered complete electrical failure.  He loaded it up and took it home for us as requested, leaving it with someone in the house.  This saved us an hours journey back home and enabled us to continue as planned, if slightly delayed.  He also appreciated that this bike is 'my baby.'

I asked Manchetts to let me know when he'd dropped the bike off and he did - I find not many people do what they say they will these days.

I would like to thank the two people at Manchetts Recovery involved for their help,  the lady on the 'phone for her patience when she could hardly hear, me and the operator for his help and professional manner.

So just a big thank you really.

Kind regards, Miss Hunt