Monday 20 January 2014

Friendly efficient service when I needed tyres & very quick to get to me -D.Whitehouse.

Great feedback from our customers in the Manchetts tyre department, service & repair department and our Patersons vehicle accident repair centre, email's supplied for verification.

"Thank you Patersons accident repair, fast service and excellent car repair." Mrs C. Brown

"I will use you again Manchetts tyre centre, excellent speedy service, highly recommend." Mr A. Macgillirray.

"Best service ever for vehicle accident repair, perfection! "Mr S. Cullum

"Paterson's accident repair service was excellent, thank you and nice to see the colour that my car really is after good clean on its return!" Mrs B Haebinson.


"Courteous driver collected my vehicle, prompt and efficient service. Especially pleased that the car was cleaned and valeted before returned thank you Patersons accident repair. "Mr G. Smith

"Excellent service from the first phone call I was kept updated about delivery times and my appointment. When I was at the garage I was treated well and I didn't feel intimidated as a woman, thank you Manchetts Tyre Centre." Miss L Riddle

"Manchetts Recovery, fantastic very quick service and everything was really well explained, I would definatly recommend." Miss E. Wood

"Manchetts recovery thank you I was more than happy with service and friendly approach, 100% satisfied."  Mr P. Rose.


Manchetts tyre centre provides an online booking service where you can pop your registration into the site to get your tyre size and a comparison quote to book on line for next day booking and you don't have to pay a thing until fitting is complete. www.burwelltyres.co.uk or call Tina on our tyre line at 01638 744533.

Manchetts accident repair shop in Newmarket is our best kept secret and well worth looking up should you need accident repair. Call Daren on 01638 662006.

Manchetts Recovery really are our knights of the road and offer a 24 hr service for fuel drains, home starts, tyres batteries wipers & bulbs. Just call our control centre for a quote anytime on 01638 744528.